Have you heard? Podcasts are the new radio. And like radio, most are free and easy to access on the go, and even to download for listen where/when you have little service to stream them. Long drive? Listen to a whole podcast series in the car. Want to learn a new skill (French 101 in prep for your dream trip to Paris).. a podcast can be your “night school”. Looking for background noise minus the watch distraction of television? There are lots of podcast options to help with that!
Pick a topic, any topic really and you’ll likely find a podcast or many sharing the insights that you’re looking for. Business, health, fashion, real estate, learning French, money…
We all need help with money so this month we’re sharing some of the top “money” podcasts out right now. Getting out of debt, financial planning, saving… the do’s and don’ts of all things money just got easier.
- The Dave Ramsey Show – pay off debt, save, plan for retirement
- So Money – basics of money management in weekly chats with entrepreneurial movers and shakers
- Mad Fientist – find financial independence, retire early
- Smart Passive Income – income sources and killer marketing tips and tricks for banking passive income
- Motley Fool Money – weekly business and investing stories, interviews, and an inside look at stocks
- Mad Money with Jim Kramer – Wall Street investing and navigating through opportunities and pitfalls
- Radical Personal Finance – live a rich life now while building a plan for financial freedom in 10 years or less
You can search for whatever you’re looking for on regular search engines (google, yahoo), within apple’s podcasts (https://podcasts.apple.com), or on Listen Notes, a new search engine service with nearly 500,000 podcasts cataloged. And great news – podcasts are often available for subscription, so that new episodes will automatically downloaded to a cell phone, computer, or other portable media player.